The counseling fees are based on a sliding fee scale and based upon your combined household income, ranging from $80.00 to $150.00 per session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan for out-of-network providers. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Will they provide payments for out-of-network providers?
- How much does my insurance carrier pay for out-of-network providers?
- What documentation will they require for out-of-network reimbursement?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Payment for each session is due at the conclusion of each session by cash, personal check, Visa / MasterCard, or your Health Savings Account (HSA) card.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay half the amount of the cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.
"...for the laborer is worthy of his hire". (Luke 10:7)